HipHopDrop has been silently updated on the back-end to v2.0-Rev2. This is only a notification! — Since this is a server-related update, you do not need to update the app in the Android Market.
[∗] ENHANCEMENT: The Facebook share button now posts a streaming music player on your wall instead of a generic URL for the selected track.
[∗] BUG: Possible fix for issue where some new songs were incorrectly timestamped, and therefore would end up at the bottom of the tracklist.
[∗] BUG: Fixed a bug where song titles containing #hashtags that were shared via the Twitter share button would prematureley get cut off.
[∗] BUG: Fixed some bugs where artists and song titles were incorrectly formatted when shared via the Facebook and Twitter share buttons.
[∗] ENHANCEMENT: Optimized the file sizes of remotely accessed images to help reduce mobile data usage and server bandwidth.
HipHopDrop is your one-stop app for streaming and downloading all the latest Hip-Hip and R&B music leaks from across the net. To celebrate the launch of HipHopDrop on the Android Market, JakedUp is going to give the PAID version of the app away for FREE to the first 50 users who complete 4 simple steps…
1. First, buy the app. You can find it by searching for “HipHopDrop” on the Android Market, or navigating to http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=JakedUp.HipHopDropX — Those who have already purchased the app can obviously just skip this step altogether.
2. Use the app! Play around with it… stream some music… download some tracks… share favorite tracks with friends. After you get a good feel for the app, RATE IT and REVIEW IT on the Android Market. Describe your favorite features… tell us what we can do to improve… be honest.
3. Share the app. Share a link to the app (found in step 1) on Twitter and tell the world how much you love HipHopDrop! Your Twitter profile MUST BE public and you MUST HAVE more than 50 followers. Private tweets will not be accepted. Oh, and follow @HipHopDrop and @UpJaked while you’re at it!
4. That’s it! Well, almost… After you complete the steps, you must provide proof that you actually did them. So fire up an e-mail to our support team, Support@JakedUp.com, and provide them with:
- Your Gmail address used to buy the app in Step 1.
- A copy of your review on the Android Market from Step 2.
- A link to your tweet supporting HipHopDrop from Step 3.
- Your PayPal e-mail address to receive your $.99 credit.
We understand that not all users will have a PayPal account, but unfortunately due to limitations in the Android Market, refunds cannot be given via Google Checkout. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can sign up for one free at http://www.paypal.com.
Refunds will be given out after 50 unique users complete all the required steps. Enjoy!
HipHopDrop is your one-stop app for streaming and downloading all the latest Hip-Hip and R&B music leaks from across the net directly to your Android-powered device. HipHopDrop is a better alternative to other popular Hip-Hop leak services such as HotNewHipHop, HipHopEarly, and HipHopDX because of its strong focus on usability.
[∗] Upon first boot, HipHopDrop grabs 100 of the latest leaked Hip-Hip tracks.
[∗] New songs are updated and added to the track list every couple of hours.
[∗] Songs can be streamed online, downloaded as podcast, or downloaded as MP3.
[∗] Easy podcast menu: Gives you instant access to all of your downloaded songs.
[∗] Has setting to enable automatic downloading of all music to podcast library.
[∗] Songs can easily be starred, shared on Twitter, and shared on Facebook.
[∗] Easy app-to-app sharing: Music can also be shared via hundreds of apps.
[∗] Smart notifications to alert user when new songs become available.
[∗] Supports an interactive widget for quick access to HipHopDrop track list.
[∗] Sports a clean, magazine-like UI layout with a focus on usability.
[∗] Also supports switching to a legacy list-view layout with more detail.
[∗] Highly customizable UI and support for both light and dark themes.
[∗] Easy search: Enter keywords to show only certain artists and song titles.
[∗] Easy feed sorting: so user can sort items by Unread/Read, Date, and Title.
[∗] User can use an SDCard for cache storage. User can also move app to SDCard.
[∗] Has an optional setting to enable storage of up to 1000 songs in the track list.
[∗] Has been tested and confirmed working on hundreds of Android phones & tablets.
[∗] Supports the following languages: Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Macedonian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
You can find the app by searching for “HipHopDrop” on the Android Market, or navigating to http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=JakedUp.HipHopDropX