AppDrawer is now open source! The new, completely re-done version is close to being complete, but needs some finishing bug fixes before it’s ready for prime-time, so we are asking the Android developer community to pitch in and make AppDrawer the best it possibly can be! Changelog since v1.5.1:
- Drag and drop for common actions and folder interaction
- Filter apps pressing search button
- Ability to act as a launcher
- Save more than one backup
- Faster app loading
- Settings screen rearranged
- Improved icons resolution
- Open application from hidden apps screen
- Able to show hidden apps from options menu, too.
- Excluded AppDrawer from recent apps
- Better looking for list and home button
- Check for updates at startup
- When app list changes, does not scroll to top
- No more duplicated apps
- Fixed FC when selecting all apps on grid style or horizontal paged style.
- Bug when restoring edited app and trying to edit again
- Sorting by installation date now is installation date, not last app update.
- Sorting, now ignores accents and other marks.
- Wallpaper BG transparency was wrong, 0 is now opaque, like custom image as BG.
Checkout at GitHub and start committing changes! AppDrawer on GitHub. The only thing we ask is not to release AppDrawer as another app on Google Play. Any updates should be made through the official channel. That is all… enjoy!